WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Open Door Card


Hello and happy Saturday, rain and more rain with the forecast for some possible flooding.  Today's card share is one that I made for a holiday card swap.  After watching the YT video shared on Scrapbooking with M.E. I knew I wanted to try it!  I like it but I may try to make a smaller version since my daughter said she wanted it for herself.  If you visit her blog or YT channel you can see the tutorial, I made a few minor adjustments, I used stickles for the snow drops and some adhesive nail heads for the door knobs.  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #78 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, have a great weekend.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Loving this beautiful card.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Festive card! Feels like I am being invited in...