WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Congrats


Hello and happy Saturday, lots to do today as we are preparing for Baby Girl to attend her last high school homecoming dance.  We are hopeful that the impending weather will hold off until Sunday.  Today's project share is a LO created using pictures of Baby Girl after she placed in an event at a FBLA conference, she won second place for a public service project that she did on bullying.  I used papers from the DCWV Teenage Dream paper stack, cut the title and stars using Cricut cartridges and added some bling and stickers that were gifted to me by another crafter.  This  LO is my half way mark for my self imposed LO challenge and it also means I won't get 52 LOs completed this year.
I'm sharing this LO for the December Anything Goes challenge #29 over at the Love to Craft challenge blog.

Thank you for your visit, enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful LO, daughter and design. Congrats to your baby girl.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Congratulations to baby girl! I love the papers on this layout.