WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, December 17, 2018

Tags


Hello and happy Monday afternoon, I'm back today to share another super clean and simple project.  I received some stickers as part of a gift and decided to make some tags.  I just pulled some unused scraps of paper from my stash used a die to cut the tags, added some ink splatters, the stickers, some twine and some leftover die cuts from other projects and they are ready to be used.  I was thinking of gifting some handmade tags but since I only made a few I will probably use them myself!  I'm sharing this project for the Anything Goes December challenge #29 over at Love to Craft Challenge Blog. 

Thank you for your visit, hope you'll return soon!

1 comment:

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

Lovely festive tags. Thank you for taking part in the December "Love To Craft Challenge. DT Sam x