WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Snow Day


Hello and happy snowy Sunday, I am back in bed when I should be up cleaning or doing something constuctive other than watching Hallmark movies.  Today I am sharing a card that I made using sketc inspiration from sketch #482 over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I used more paper from the Authentique 6x6 paper pad, a stamped sentiment from last year's leftovers and some enamel  Trees from an embellishment pack.  The gold paper is from Recollections and the sentiment was stamped with the Delicata Golden Glitz ink.  I am almost done with my holiday cards so I can work on more LOs and other types of cards for the rest of the month!

Thank you for your visit and I hope you will return soon.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!
And it's always a good time for Hallmark movies! :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! This is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Gorgeous card. We have to get that rest when we can. Enjoy your day.