WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, May 1, 2020

CIU #199 - Friends


Hello and happy Friday, more rain in today’s forecast; let the weekend begin.  Today’s project is my design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The current theme is Friends and we have two sponsors for this challenge.  CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and  STAMPlorations both are offering a $20 prize code for purchases from their websites.

I created an 8x8 LO for my Friend themed project using sketch inspiration from Try Stampin on Tuesday challenge #454.  I used papers from the DCWV Rockstar paper stack, an edge die from STAMPlorations, cut the title using the Hello Kitty Cricut cartridge, some TH small talk stickers and a few K&CO pillow stickers.  The picture on the LO is one of me and some of my crafting buddies at a weekend outing in Charlotte last October.  I am sharing this project over at  Cardz TV for the Anything Goes challenge #113.

Now that you’ve seen my project head over to the Cut it Up challenge for more inspiration, create and share your friend themed project.  Don’t forget to use a die on your project.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at noon EST.

Thank you for your visit, have a good weekend; take care, stay safe and healthy.

10 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

What a fun group picture; this is a treasure! I love the captions describing this incredible group of women!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous layout!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Sherri Thacker said...

What a beautiful layout!! I bet you had a great time there too!!

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Treva! What a great layout and I love all of those beautiful smiles in that wonderful photo! Take care!
Rachelle : )

Heather said...

What a great layout, Treva! Perfect use of our sketch, I have to say - all your lovely details show off that awesome pic perfectly! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

How fun to create a scrapbook page showcasing your crafting buddies, Treva!!! Everyone looks super happy, and love how you used our TSOT sketch to create it! Thank you for sharing your fun time together, and your great page! -Donna

Vicki said...

Fantastic LO, Treva! Scrapping with your friends is so comforting and relaxing! I hope we can all get back to this soon!

The Scrappin Diva said...

What a great layout and I tell you I can't wait for Rona to get gone so I can come out to visit my girls

LilArtsyWoman said...

A beautiful LO with friends. A memory that will be remembered forever.

CA Scrapper said...

What a beautiful layout. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to see your friends and give them hugs again?? Hopefully soon. Hope you are well.

Leslie