WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Mother’s Day


Hello Sunday after National Scrapbooking Day.  I meant to post yesterday but as time and life would have it I didn’t.  Today’s card share is one of my use your scraps to make a quilt styled card, stay tuned for more as I have a few more in the works.  I punched one inch squares using scraps of paper from the My Mind’s Eye Fancy That 6x6 paper pad, the Stampin Up Hold on to Hope stamp set for the sentiment, an unbranded stitched oval die set and a bow from my embellishment stash bowl.  I am on a fast track to get my Mother’s Day card done in the mail by Tuesday.  I am sharing this card for the Shopping Our Stash #419 Happy Mother’s Day challenge.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you will return soon;  safe and healthy.

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

such a pretty card, i love the way you used patterned paper scraps to make a beautiful quilt design! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (mother's day!) STASH with us! ♥