WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Happy Thoughts


Hello Wednesday, started this post yesterday but as life would have it I didn’t finish it!  Today’s quick, signature clean and simple project share is a card created using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card sketch #169.  I used papers from the Echo Park  Have Faith 6x6 paper pad, a Sizzix stamp and die set for the flower, a Hampton Arts stamp for the sentiment and a lone Recollections gem!  I even pulled out some old CTMH ink as I use my stash before I start a major de-stash.   I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #114 Cardz TV..

Thank you for your visit, be safe and stay healthy.

6 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

This is a beautiful card Treva! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another beautiful card. Great job!!!

Deanna said...

Really sweet card and love the color scheme! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Sharon Fontenot said...

Super card. -sharon D/T Sketch N Scrap

StacyLee said...

Lovely colors and work with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Chris C said...

Love that pretty plaid paper! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.