WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thank You Hero


Hello and happy Thursday afternoon, it’s raining in our area but still warm.  Today’s card share is one created to be donated to a church group that distributes cards.  I used more paper scraps from the Uniformed 6x6 paper pad that I picked on clearance from Hobby Lobby a few years ago.  The typewriter is a Spellbinders die and the sentiment is another one from the Stampin Up Share Sunshine PDF.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return tomorrow’s I will be sharing my DT project for the Cut it challenge blog.  Take care and be safe.

2 comments:

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Treva! I love this very special card! Using the camo paper with the typewriter is perfect!
Hugs - Rachelle

Willa Jean said...

WOW! I really need that paper pad:) Great card!