WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Thanks a Latte


Hello and happy Thursday, mild temps with sunny skies after overnight and early morning showers.  Today’s drive by post is a coffee themed card created using sketch inspiration from Try Stampin on Tuesday challenge #457.  Papers from the Pebbles Girl Squad 6x6 paper pad, the Fiskars Latte Love stamp set, a Spellbinders circle die and Craft Sensations linen card stock for layering.  I am sharing this card for the Beverage challenge over at Die Cut Divas.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return tomorrow when I share my latest design project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  Be safe and stay healthy.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, love this - such fun paper to show off! Love the soft colors and fun font, too! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

And "thanks a latte" for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, Treva! It's chilly here in Idaho today, so your card helped make me a little warmer (after I also had my cup!). Thank you for joining us with this week's challenge sketch!!! -Donna

Alyson Mayo said...

Love all those cups on the background paper. The sentiment is great as well. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

Arlene said...

Great background to go along with the coffee. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2020/05/casual-fridays-with-challenge-to-make.html for our challenge of "It's all about the Beverage".