WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Hold on to Hope


Hello and happy Saturday evening, I am doing a quick drive by post to share  a card that I put together this morning.  I  used sketch inspiration from May”s card sketch from Stick it Down.  and leftover scraps of paper from another project that I will be sharing later.  The typewriter and heart is from one of the Love Nicole stamp sets and the sentiment is from Stampin Up; the circles were cut using WeR Memory dies.  Another signature simple card created and ready to go postal.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #115 over at Cardz TV. 

4 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Lovely! I always love a pop of color on black and white.

MJ's Kraze said...

Great card and perfect sentiment for the times. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
Mandi, card DT

Monica Maier said...

Love the colors and the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Stick it Down!
Monica- card DT
http://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/d sentiment!

https://seaviewscrapping.blogspot.com/ said...

Your bold color choices are wonderful. I love all the layers. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT