WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Congratulations


Hello and happy cloudy Sunday, I hope you are enjoying the holiday as we continue to navigate our new normal.  Today’s project share is another graduation card, the last one for this year.  I used sketch inspiration from Try Stampin on Tuesday #458 and mostly scraps of paper from my stash,  a cut from the Happy Graduation Cricut cartridge and a Stampin Up stamp for the sentiment.  I am sharing this card for the graduation challenge over at Bitten by the Bug 2.

Thank you for your visit, be safe and stay healthy.

8 comments:

moknowsall said...

I really like that graduation hat that you used. It’s my favorite hat image from cricket, other images don’t have the detail I like, great choice. The background papers really make your card come together. Fantastic artwork. Thanks for joining us at bitten by the bug2 for our graduation challenge

Dorlene Durham said...

Great card. I love it when you can use a fabulous patterned paper and then add some die cuts to make an awesome card - which is exactly what you did! Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. Dorlene DT BBTB2

Kim said...

This is a great graduation card. I love the gold and the pattern paper you chose. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By the Bug 2.

LilArtsyWoman said...

gorgeous card and fantastic design and paper.

Donna Scholz said...

Great graduation card, Treva! I like the colors, and your use of the diploma background paper. Some lucky graduate will be happy to receive the benefits of your creative talents! Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!! -Donna

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Love that pop of gold glitter! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Bitten By The Bug 2!

Heather said...

Love this, Treva! What a fantastic mortar board image - and the gold and burgundy is perfectly classic! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Marjolein said...

Lovely card Treva! Nico pop of gold glitter for such a celebration. Thank you for joining TSOT, Marjolein