WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sunday Musings


Hello and happy Sunday, cloudy but warm temps, doing a drive by post as I have chores and grocery shopping to do.  Today’s card share uses another background created using punched squares using from the Recollections Backyard Fun paper pad, a cut from the Cricut From my Garden cartridge, some Paper Studio gems and a CTMH stamp for the sentiment.  I am sharing this card for the Mystery Bag Challenge #25 over at Soul Scrappers.

Thank you for your visit, be safe and stay healthy.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

I like the background of this card. With so many paper scraps, I need to give this a try. Anyway, another beautiful card.