WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Graduation


Hello and happy Saturday, doing a quick drive by post as I want to get my chores done early!  Today’s card share is a card created for one of my scrapping friends daughter, one the many 2020 high school graduates that has had their last year of high school altered by the pandemic.  I used her school colors, a star embossing folder, a file from the Silhouette design store,  finished the card by adding a small gem to the bow and it is going postal today!  It had been a long time since I used my Cameo so I had to update the software and maneuver some new features which means I have some more learning to do!  I am sharing this card for the anything goes challenge #114 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and healthy!

1 comment:

The Scrappin Diva said...

Very pretty card sis, she is going to love it.