WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

December Memory Dex Card

 


Hello and happy Wednesday, today I am doing a quick drive by post to share my last monthly memory dex card for 2023.  I am in a dilemma as the year is ending and I have to make a few purchases because I'm going into 2024 on a no craft spending plan; the only exception being adhesive!  I have way too much stuff and I must use it or part with it! I created this project using two items that I had never used before.  The gingerbread die is from Momenta and was added to my stash last year and the pattern paper is from a pack that which I received in the mail on Monday from winning a giveaway on YT.  I'm sharing this project over on the NBUS challenge #56 for the second time this month!

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon!

No comments: