WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Celebration Greetings


 Hello Sunday, wow how time flies it has been a week since I last posted.  I trust that all who celebrated had a wonderful and blessed holiday; as for me I am thankful everyday and try not to take anything for granted.  Today's card share is a birthday card created using sketch inspiration sketch #734 over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  The papers came from the Simple Stories I am  paper pad, used some Sizzix Framelits, a stamped sentiment and some enamel dots  Another card ready to go postal tomorrow to someone celebrating a milestone birthday.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Sweet card! Awesome sentiment - it covers everything. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Pretty card! And I love the sentiment which will be suitable for many occasions!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That