WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 10, 2023

Thanks


 Hello and happy Friday, doing another drive by post to share a thank you card created using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap challenge #253 and pattern papers from the Simple Stories Hello fall 6x6 paper pad.  Used a Sizzix die set for the sentiment and a sunflower and leaf die from my stash.  I'm sharing this clean and simple card for challenge #730 Thanks a Lot over at Little Red Wagon and Give Thanks challenge #665 over at The Paper Players.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back again soon!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love the backgrounds papers making the beautiful sunflowers pop, fabulous card..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa in Texas said...

What a beautiful card! I love the sunflower! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

What a sweet card! I love the sunflower!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama