WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, November 19, 2023

Joy & Cheer

 


Hello and happy Sunday and Thanksgiving week! Doing a quick drive by post to share another holiday card.  I used sketch inspiration from  Atlantic Hearts challenge #551, some random papers from my stash, a hexagon punch, some small poinsettias from HL and a Spellbinders stamp set for the sentiment. I embossed the sentiment since I  couldn’t find my gold stamp pad! Another card done because I have signed up for two card exchange groups. 

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week. Hurry back again soon.

4 comments:

Dena J said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous florals - really beautiful for this sketch Treva. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts this week.

Michelle said...

What a great way to use our sketch! I love the Christmas theme. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

Alyson Mayo said...

Very pretty interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Brandi said...

I love a good poinsettia and this card is a great way to use them, love this! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca