WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 3, 2023

CIU #290 - Layer it Up

 


Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin!  Today's project share is my design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #290 is Layer it Up, the challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at noon PST.

When putting my card together I used pattern papers from the Brushy Floral 6x6 paper pad by the Paper Studio.  I also used unbranded stitched rectangle dies to cut some of the layers, cut the word happy using a Sizzix die set and stamped the word birthday using a Woodware Stamp set.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #496 over at Use Your Stuff.

Now that you've seen my project I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for inspiration.  Create and share your Layer it Up project using a die.

Thank you for your visit, take care and have a wonderfully weekend.  Don't forget to fall back if you live in a state where you have to change your clocks!  Hurry back soon.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful!! I love your patterns and colors and all the fabulous layers!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty papers and the fabulous card design!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda