WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Thursday Musings

 


Good morning and happy Little Friday!  Doing a quick drive by post as I sip my morning tea before I get dressed for work.  Today's card share was created after watching several YT videos on how to use the Spellbinders Open House Door die that I had picked up earlier in the year on clearance in Hobby Lobby.  The die set comes with 16 dies and they have add-on sets, I have one in my shopping cart now (smh).  I used an embossing folder to create the brick layer, stamped the sentiment with some white pigment ink, cut the little wreath using a Sizzix die and finished the card by adding some Paper Studio stars! I sharing this card for the Emboss at a Boss challenge #509 over at Shopping Our Stash and  challenge #56 over at Never Before Used Stuff, this was my first time using the house die.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon!

3 comments:

Darnell said...

It's lovely to meet you, Treva, and to be your latest follower! Your new door die and all the bits will give you hours of fun! This card with the brick e/f is a delight! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell (djkardkreations.com)

dj said...

Don't you just love clearance racks at Hobby Lobby!! Nicely put together!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "embossing" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash...we are so glad your joined the fun!!
Deb Horst, DT #SOS509

SmilynStef said...

love the perfect embossed texture ... so very glad you joined us at the Shopping Our Stash Embossing Challenge.