WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Merry Christmas

 


Hello and happy Tuesday, nice weather day; I walked to my polling place and voted this morning.  Today’s card share is one created using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #550. The pattern stripes are from the Paper Studio Miss Mary Christmas 6x6 paper pad, I used Gina Marie die and enamel dots.  I like the card but looking at it now I probably should have used gold and not silver on the gnome.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe; I hope you will visit again soon.

1 comment:

Dena J said...

Such a fun colorful gnome! I really like the striped papers, too. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.