WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 17, 2023

CIU #291 - Friends and Family


 Hello Friday, let the weekend begin! The hustle and bustle of the Thanksgiving holiday will be in full force. Today’s project share is my design team project for challenge #291 at the Cut it Up challenge blog,  the theme is Friends and family.

I created a layout using pictures taken of my sister,  one of our cousins and myself at a football earlier this month.  Family love is powerful and an added bonus when you your family members are friends too! I used papers from the CTMH Evensong paper pack, a  Sizzix Herat die and a few other items from my stash. This was my first time using the heart die that I picked up from HL on clearance and the paper  was gifted to me recently.  Happy to have another layout done, still got a ways to go to meet my yearly goal.

 Now you should visit the Cut it Up  challenge blog for more design team inspiration, create and share your own Friends and Family project using a die.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Very pretty! And such a great way to celebrate your family members who are also your friends!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous layout!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda