WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Sunday Musings

 


Hello and Happy Sunday afternoon, doing a drive by post as I need to get dressed and head out to run some errands.  I'm still trying to recover from yesterday's activities!  I created this holiday card using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #549, some Recollections papers, a bell ornament die from The Greetery, a sticker for the sentiment and  some Spellbinders gold embellishments.  

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back again soon.


1 comment:

Brandi said...

Treva, I love that plaid paper, so cool. The bell you chose is so detailed and so pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca