WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Artist Trading Cards (ATC)


Do you recognize these words, any of them look familiar? Over at Scraps of Color we're doing a Fruits of the Spirit ATC challenge this month. This is a picture of my cards from last week, I am amazed that I even completed them all last week before the next set of words were posted! It is not a swap so I don't have to send them to anyone which means its a big deal for me to stay on task and complete them weekly! The chore for me is to fit everything into such a small space; now I have to come up with some type of notebook to display them in.

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Treva, I had to click to get a close up, and a really good look, and they are soooo cute!!!