WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


I must first thank Tonya from Riley's Creations as she offered me this award sometime ago when time just didn't permit me to pick it up. I am thankful for all blog awards.

Earlier today, Karen over at Still Young and Croppin' was kind enough to present me with a blog award again. As you can see in my previous two posts I am currently unable to scrap as life has dealt me a hand that requires that my energy be directed to being a caregiver for my DH.


This is a pay-it-forward style award. Here are the rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.

So here are 8 things about myself:
1. I have two children and they are 17 years apart in age.
2. I am the proud owner of a kindle and a new DSLR camera.
3. I have currently taken up residence with my in-laws.
4. My favorite colors are red, purple and brown.
5. I have alot of unfinished scrappin' projects.
6. I buy and collect more than I scrap.
7. I recently became a caregiver to DH while he recuperates from an accident.
8. I am an early riser.

Here are the 8 bloggers I would like to share this award with (and it was so very hard to choose only eight):

I have more than 8 bloggers that I'd like to share this award with so I'm offering it to all my blogger friends collectively and not individually. So if you like it just pick it up and enjoy!

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations on your well-deserved award, Treva!