WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cruise LO

Its Saturday and there's lots to be done but I wanted to stop in and share this LO. This is a two page LO that we created while on the cruise, I'm not sure what pictures I'll add but I wanted to share it now rather than later. We had overview classes for the the Imagine, the E2, the Mini and the Craftroom. I have mixed feelings about what I learned mostly because I don't have an Imagine or E2 and I'm not sure about the Mini or the the Craftroom. I'd rather not be tied to the internet to print so the use of the Mini and the Crafroom may be something I tackle later. Have a good weekend and check back later for more cruise sharing!

6 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice layout!!!

renee said...

Great layout. Loving your cruise posts.

Netta said...

Great cruise LO..I love the texture in the sand, nice details

Krafthead said...

Great two pager! Love the details :)

Dakota Bear said...

A very nice layout I really love the waves.

Dainty Diva said...

So amazing that you got to go on the cruise. Love the layout.