WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

EEK

 


Hello and happy Wednesday, doing a quick drive by post to share another card.  The card was created using sketch inspiration from Try a Sketch on Tuesday, challenge #656,  papers and embellishments  from a kit that I received in a swap.  I cut the sentiment using the CTMH Arttiste Cricut cartridge.  I am sharing this card for challenge #532 - Halloween over at Shopping Our Stash.  I don't create alot of  Halloween cards so tthis may be the last one for this year!

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon.

4 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful! You might not make a lot of Halloween cards, but it sure is cute Treva! Thanks for joining us over at TSOT.

Melanie R said...

Such a fun card, Treva! Your color palette is perfect for the season - I especially like the striped patterned paper. Thank you for joining us at TSOT #656. (I barely participate in Halloween challenges either.)

kramer_buffy said...

That is one super cool Cricut Cartridge, hard to find. I know, I have been looking lOL!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at TSOT, I hope you enjoyed playing w/ the sketch!
-- Stamprgrl (Dalis)

dj said...

Way to go shopping your stash!! Eeek...what a great choice of papers for this challenge! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Halloween" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! Deb Horst, DT #SOS532