WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Blog Candy

One of the Sista challenges for this week is that we go blog hopping and post messages. I've participated in several blog hops where blog candy is an incentive to get people to follow blogs or leave comments. That being said I'm offering some blog candy for anyone that posts a comment to my blog from now until Thursday, June 4. It'll be a mystery grab bag.

7 comments:

Ksenia said...

OH! Love surprises!

ShellyWorld said...

Hey TP! I liked your contributions to the Sista's Fashion Show...nice!

Sharon "Sassy" Butler said...

Hey Sis,

Love the dresses think they have a hip skirt cut file?

Berlynda Phillips said...

Hi TP I love your dress and I really like those cute lil shoes. I also like yourblog it is really coming along. Cant wait to see what you create next. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog with nice creations!

Ms_Dee said...

TP.....I kind of forgot your Blog RAK ended yesterday....Because I got stoppped mid way through my Blog-hops and did not have the opportunity to finsih....But ...stopping by to say.....your Blog is really coming along ...Love all of your work and love the idea of the Surprised "Grab Bag".......Good Luck with the RAK.....and keep up the good work with your blog.....

Nubian Crafter said...

Hey TP, I'm a day late for the blog candy entry; however, I wanted to stop by and check out your blog... Great job on the scallop dresses and tri-fold card... Kudos