WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Birthday Cards

Photobucket
Photobucket
August is right around the corner so I'm making my cards for August birthdays, I still need to finish one for a July birthday too! The cupcake card is for my nephew and the golf card for my brother-in-law. The golf card was made from a cutfile shared by a cricut MB member, I'm so bad about specifics sometimes. Thanks anyway to the person that shared the file.

4 comments:

Myra said...

These are fabulous cards!

Berlynda Phillips said...

Treva, I absouletely LOVE your cupcake card! You know I love me some cupcakes. You are doing a fab job!

Miss Misi said...

Cute cards! I love the embossing on the cupcake.

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Treva what fabulous cards! Good for you getting them done in advance. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the sweet comment. Hugs, D