WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekly Update

My first Sunday weekly update in a while. So much has been happening so I wanted to just blog about some of it. My family was recently given some bad news about my uncle, my mother's youngest brother. We are coping and relying on our faith as we rally together to move forward as we accept God's will. I am thankful for my immediate and extended family. Yesterday was a very busy day for me as I attended a scrapbooking event along with some of my scrappin' sista friends and we had a blast. We shopped, ate, made cards, worked on albums, completed make & takes, workshops and just had some good wholesome fun! I was able to start an album that I've been needing to do for a few months. I still need to work on my card for National Cardmaking Day! Yesterday was the start of Fall soccer season for our daughter and they had their first victory, go Fisher Tigers!

No comments: