WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sista Challenges

Nubian Challenge
This card is a result of a challenge given to me by fellow scrappin' sista NubianCrafterNC from the cricut board. It involved using common household bleach as the stamp pad, and in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness it had to include pink. I will probably use this technique again. October was a busy month over at the
SistasScrapToo blog and I was able to complete all of the challenges. I'm so glad that I was able to complete the challenges because it helps me with my scrappin' and offers the opportunity to step out of my comfort zone and learn some new techniques.

1 comment:

Nubian Crafter said...

Treva, great card... you have really inspired me to break out the bleach!!