WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Scrapbook Blues

I've got the "Scrapbook Blues" so I haven't done too much crafting lately; so I haven't posted any projects. I'm trying so hard to get motivated but it hasn't worked. What have I done laterly, I went to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Virginia Beach last month. I took two classes, shopped, completed some make and takes and the best thing was to meet some fellow scrappers from Scraps of Color (SOC). I completed my first Artist Trading Card (ATC) for a challenge over at SOC, maybe I'll post it! I've been working on some graduation cards for my MIL, it is taking me way too long to make them! I think I've just got too much going on and I can't concentrate on scrappin' right now! Maybe I'll just chill until I go to the Shades of Color Retreat next month, just use this down time to get prepared.

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Treva, I will say a prayer that you're back to your wonderful crafty self soon!!!

Hugs!