WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Update

I'm just taking a few minutes to post an update as to why I haven't updated my blog in a while. On Monday December 6 my DH was in a very serious car accident and I have basically been by his bedside at the hospital every since. This means no scrappin' for me in a while, even after he is released from the hospital it will be long recovery journey. I have cried and wondered why so much over the last two weeks but I'm still counting my blessings. I'm grateful to my heavenly father for not taking my DH away from me and our family. I'm thankful for family and friends that have prayed, visited, sent flowers, cards and have offered to help us. Please know that if I don't return calls promptly, remember a special day or engagement it is because I'm doing all I can to keep my family in tact during this junction in our life. I'm wishing you and yours a healthy and happy holiday as I've already received the best gift, my DH's survival.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Prayers to you and especially your husband. Take care and God Bless.

Da Shawnna said...

Praise God for protecting your husband's life! I will be praying for strength, endurance, and an endless spirit of hope for you and your family. God bless you Treva!

Myra said...

I am so sorry to hear about your husband's accident. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Nubian Crafter said...

Treva, sending prayers and hugs your way... Take care of your family and God bless.. Happy Holidaysd

Stampin' Dymonz said...

{{{HUGS}}}! You know you and your family stay in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of you too lady! Let me know if there's anything you need...

Unknown said...

You and your family will stay in my prayers.

Beebeebabs said...

God answers prayers!

Scrapnlu25 said...

Continued prayers for you and your family...

Ms_Dee said...

Prayers to your husband, you and your family Treva. As hard as it may be ...keep the strength....faith and know that your prayers will be answered....Take care and be strong....(((((((Sending Hugs))))))