WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Status Check

I've been so busy that I haven't had time to blog or scrap. I'm actually entering this entry in the lobby of an Hampton Inn in Huntington, West Virginia. I'm waiting for DH to get himself together so that we can get back on the road to Indianapolis. He is doing better but still not 100 percent (he'll never get back to where he was). The car is overpacked as usual and we'll probably have to send our clothes out to be pressed. I didn't pack any scrappin' stuff but I will snap some pictures and share them while we're vacationing in Indiana. Wishing you and yours a safe, healthy and happy 4th of July. We will be going to a parade and baseball game tomorrow so stay tuned!

No comments: