WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Field Day


Happy Sunday, it was much cooler today and I was happier. I managed to get through the day without taking sinus medicine too. I'm scrap happy as I am sharing one of the final LOs for DD's 4th grade school album. I'm happy to report that I'm done with the album before she starts 5th grade! This is a LO using pictures of their field day; DD and her friends are wearing t-shirts that I made for them.

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Treva. Nice layout, and I love the polka-dots and butterflies! And what great pictures!

One of these days (I swear) I'm going to do a layout!!! LOL!!! May not be as nice as yours are but I'm going to at least give it a try! LOL!!!

tsrel said...

there you go using a butterfly. Don't you just love them. Very nice layout.