WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy National Crafting Month


Today is the start of National Craft Month and I'm off to a good crafting start. I made a get well card for a co-worker that had surgery today and I sent it over to the hospital before I took a picture. I also finished up two more LOs in the Anytime, Anywhere Scrapbooking Experience. Today I'm sharing a picture of me and my little cousing Josiah, the picture was taken last month while we were visiting my aunt in the hospital. He's the grandson to my aunt that recently passed, Josiah is six months old and the youngest member of our family.

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

I already know without having seen it that your get well card for your co-worker was fabulous -- it's just the work you do!!!

Btw, you can send me that little cutie cousin of yours; I could love him up and spoil him ROTTEN!!! LOL!

Scrappin Sista said...

What a cutie patootie!!!! great pic!!

NC Peach said...

Lil man is too cute!