WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Frenzy

I'm doing a happy dance because the work week is coming to an end, not the work though!  I am excited that I'm going to be leaving work  a few minutes early so I can go home and get ready to hopefully do some scrappin'.  I tried pulling some kits together last night and this morning and that didn't work so I'm just going to have to wing it.  My goal is to complete at least two LOs tonight and I'll devote more time over the weekend getting ready for my weekend crop next month.  Today I'm sharing a picture that I took yesterday at a rally where First Lady Michelle Obama was the speaker.  I'm fired up and ready to vote, I hope you all are registered and ready to vote too!  Have a blessed weekend.

4 comments:

Krafthead said...

Oh wow!! How exciting to see and hear her speak in person :)

CraftySue52 said...

Wow, that had to be exciting to see and hear the First Lady. After watching the convention I was fired up and ready to vote! Thanks for sharing Treva.

Beebeebabs said...

Wow I would have loved to see and hear her speak thanks for sharing!

Miss Misi said...

Very exciting. I'm ready for the debates. Although, I may need a adult beverage to handle the foolery that will probably occur.