WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Spirit Day

Today is spirit day at my daughter's school and we haven't purchased any gear yet so she asked me to make her a t-shirt.  She told me what she wanted on it so we just had to get an orange t-shirt , the school colors are black and orange.  I think it came out cute, and she was pleased, I used the Quarter Note cartridge for the vinyl lettering and Create A Critter for the glittered heart.  My laptop had the blue screen death this morning, I sure hope it comes back alive!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Nice tee, Treva. A mothe's love to whip up a shirt so fast.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Treva! I've missed you my friend!

Love the tee-shirt, you did a great job -- as always!

I'll be back again soon to visit, travelling blogland getting in more hellos... lol!

Hugs!