WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Let's Celebrate


It has been a while since I posted and a lot has happened.  I really haven't had any time to craft which has been hard especially since I am really behind with the Summertime and Scrappin' is Easy workshop challenges.  I literally got up this morning and decided I was going to do something before we got on the road to North Carolina.  Today's simple card was inspired by sketch #251 from Clean & Simple Stamping.  I am also sharing it for week #30 blog challenge over at Scraps of Color.  The challenge was to create a project using black and white with one additional color.  So this card is what I put together this morning using only scraps!

5 comments:

Dakota Bear said...

Treva, very nice! It is amazing what fantastic things can be made with scraps.

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice!!!

Mary J Scrapper said...

Very pretty with the splash of yellow

Michele said...

beautiful black, white and pop of color! simple and perfect. xo

Trina said...

Love the pop of that yellow!