WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

National Card Making Day

Hello and Happy National Card Making Day, what are your plans for today? I don't have any formal plans just hoping I can get in some play time. Today I'm sharing a project that I just finished for delivery later today. My husband asked me to make forty thank you cards for one of his fraternity brothers. When he asked me he said 'I volunteered you for a job' I graciously accepted to keep the peace! I knew that the cards would be distributed to a bunch of men that would not have an appreciation for a handmade card so I kept it simple; I even ran the cards through the printer to print the inside message. A Darice embossing folder for the sentiment and my silhouette cameo to cut the greek letters for the closure and two packages of Recollections cards and envelopes. The hardest part was finding the time to put them together and figuring out the handwriting to address the envelopes. The task has been completed, packaged for delivery and my husband will probably earn some bragging rights with the guys! Wishing you a great day and fun weekend!

3 comments:

Dakota Bear said...

Nicely done!

Audrey Frelx said...

Great job!

Treva, my hubby "volunteers" me alllll the time... I understand! LOL!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!