WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, October 7, 2013

October



October is a busy month of many health awareness observations, I was not aware of most of them.  Over at Scraps of Color the blog challenge for this week was to share a project centered around breast cancer or domestic violence awareness.  Today I am sharing a picture of the bulletin board that I did at work.  I used the Designer Calendar cricut cartridge to cut the month and  my cameo to cut the ribbons.  The other listings were typed on the computer, printed and matted.  There you have it, now go forth and support a cause.

3 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Nice project and great way to bring awareness!

Audrey Frelx said...

Treva, a terrific project for a terrific cause!!! I am a big supporter of breast cancer awareness as a couple of family members are either battling it or have lost the battle. Thanks for sharing and caring!

Dainty Diva said...

I wasn't aware of so many health awareness celebrated this month. Great looking board.