WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Holiday Greetings

It's cloudy and raining here so I decided to try to get another project completed before I head to church this morning.  The weekly blog challenge over at Scraps of Color was to create a Christmas in July project or one that uses the colors shared in the inspiration picture.  I decided to create another holiday card and use the colors in the picture too!  In addition earlier this week one of the designers from Scraps of Color Espire shared a post on creating using minimal time and effort and of course this was a post about something that I do all the time.  My card uses a cuttlebug folder, I cut the wreath and bow with my cameo and I just added some classy red rhinestones from Queen and Co. and the card was done!  I have just two more cards to complete the five card challenge.  Wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

6 comments:

Alicia said...

I love cards with a nice clean look. This card would be great when you have to make a lot to make. You did a wonderful job!!!

Michele said...

this is gorgeous! classic and elegant. xo

Susan D said...

Nice card Treva...love the wreath. Before you know it, Christmas will be here!!

Krafthead said...

This is one of my favs you've made yet!!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

The embossing makes a great background for the wreath. Love this card. Easy to duplicate to make lots of them.

Miss Misi said...

Simply gorgeous!