WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Summer Fun

Hello and happy Friday, it's raining here and I really want to go back to bed!  I have way too much to do so I must press on!  Today's project is a LO using pictures taken on July 4th when my daughter and I attended a community outreach event at one of the local churches.  I used pattern paper from DCWV year round paper stack, washi tape, foam star stickers, and jellies.  The word summer was cut using the cricut gypsy wanderings  cartridge and I used K&Co epoxy stickers for the word fun.  The sketch inspiration for this LO is  from Tiare's Desk  to Done challenge #41 and will be shared for this week's Anything Goes blog challenge over at Scraps of Color.  Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

Krafthead said...

This is a very fun layout!!! Great job :)

Papercrafting Princess said...

Love the photo fun and layout! Beautiful

Michele said...

great layout! happy summer! xo

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

You did a nice job with this layout. The colors of your papers work really well with the photos. Love how your star embellishments enhance the theme of the paper and the holiday.

Hi! I'm Shirley and said...

This is a wonderful Layout! I love the pictures and embellishments. It looks like so much fun was had by everyone!!!

Miss Misi said...

Very nice!