WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving


So much to be thankful for, I would never be able count all my blessings, just trying to complain less and live a life of gratitude and thankfulness.  We have less than two weeks before Thanksgiving so I decided to put together some really simple cards.  I sure hope I am able to finish them and get them in the mail.  This simple card was made using some paper scraps and a cut from the Thanksgiving cricut cartridge, I used some stickles on the stem.

Today's card is being submitted for the week #45 Give Thanks blog challenge over at Scraps of Color and  for the  HIMCR #174 Think Fall challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room.

Take care and have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

kjb said...

Good way to use your scraps. Nice card.

LauraEva said...

Such a pretty card!!! Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR this week!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I hear you on expressing gratitude for all that we do have. Love this card AND the one I received in the mail. Thank you my sister!