WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Congrats


Today I am sharing a card that I made for one of my co-workers that recently announced her resignation, she has a new job.  The inspiration for this card came from one of the free project flyers that I picked up at JoAnns.  The paper used on the card came from a Crate Paper paper pad that I picked up from Tuesday Morning on clearance last Spring.  The bird and cage are cuts from the cricut  Serenade cartridge,  the ribbon and bling from Recollections and a Sandylion Essentials flower.  I am so looking for some downtime so I can work on some LOs

2 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love everything about this card! The paper, the colors, the embellies... everything!

Mary Joyce said...

What a sweet card. She will appreciate it.