WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

It's The Season


I am back today to share another completed LO, I am really pleased how it looks!  The only thing left  is to add the journaling.  The LO includes  pictures from a December meeting for our organization.  We met at a restaurant and enjoyed food, fun and fellowship.  Once we completed the business part of the meeting we ate and played a gift exchange game.

The pattern paper was leftover from another project, I used some MS gold pattern paper to mat the pictures.  The little gift embellishments are some stickers from my stash, the tree and title were files from the silhouette store and I decorated the tree with stickles and added a gold pearl to the center of the star.  So pleased to have my tenth LO of the year done.

Take care and enjoy your weekend!