WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thinking of You



I almost didn't post today, I am not sure I can keep this up with this and everything else. Today's card is being sent to one of my former co-workers who recently suffered the loss of her grandfather.  I had put these pieces of paper together some time ago, I am not sure which 6x6 paper pad I had taken them from originally.  I cut the Bible with my SLICE and the cross has been in my stash forever. Another completed project posted!

See you next time!

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

Simple but nice! I pray peace over you and that you can keep up with all that you have to do!

LilArtsyWoman said...

You are doing a fabulous job on your projects. I love the colors you used for this card.