WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Curtain Fold Card


Hello and happy rainy Tuesday!  I am back today to share another card that I created after watching another video from MayMay Made It, although I am pleased with the outcome I think I still need some more practice on this type of card or rather the folds.  Can you believe how much I am stepping out of my comfort zone with these cards lately!  I am happy about that part but disappointed and sad that I haven't had time to work on LOs which really is my first love.  The paper that I used came from a K&Co Specialty pad  that has been in my stash for a long time.  I even used one of my Sizzix label dies for the first and some brads that don't get alot of use!

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a terrific Tuesday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LilArtsyWoman said...

This is an awesome card. I love everything you did to make it. Keep up the fantastic work!