WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Wednesday Wanderings


 Hello and happy Wednesday, it is cloudy with some rain drizzle in our area today.  I am getting ready to go on a little girls getaway so pray for traveling mercies.   I'm doing a quick drive by post to share a card that I created over the weekend using some plastic wrap and ink to make the background and for the flowers.  I didn't have the type of ink that was suggested on the video that I watched so that may have something to do with the outcome.  It is like the ink smooshing technique but using plastic wrap.  The flower is an unbranded stamp and die set, the sentiment is from the Woodware Birthday Strips stamp set added a few pearl embellishments and this card was done!  I am sharing this card for the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #162, I used the middle row going down (floral, free and embellishments.  This is my first time sharing on this blog, head over there for some inspiration for more inspiration.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Just lovely!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the uncoloured flowers against your fabulous background Treva. What a lovely card! Thank you for playing with us at Tic Tac Toe! Vicky x