WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, June 24, 2022

Friday Musings

 


Hello and happy Friday, hello weekend.  I'm stopping in to do another quick drive by post, today's card share is going to one of scrappin' besties son.  He is currently in basic camp training for the Air Force, I should have been sending him encouragement cards along the way but as life would have it I didn't.  When putting this card together I used Mojo Monday Sketch #558 and papers from a really old 6x6 paper pad that I picked up on clearance from HL.  Most of the sheets were Army specific but I made it work, used the Cricut Stand and Salute cartridge to cut the fighter jet which I popped on a stitched circle die cut.  Added a few Paper Studio stars and use my DYMO embossing label maker for the sentiment and this card was done and will be going postal later today.  I am sharing this card for the Tic -Tac -Toe Challenge #167, I used the bottom row (metallic, gems and pattern paper).

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Felisa said...

Jay is going to love it now I feel bad I didn’t pull out my machine….beautiful work as always and thank you

Stef Perry said...

What a fabulous card for the young man in training! Love all the layers and that fabulous die cut airplane! Thanks so much for joining us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!