WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Happy Birthday

 


Hello and happy Tuesday, I'm stopping by to share a birthday card that I created using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #484 and some random papers from my stash, I think they may be from DCWV.  I used a Spellbinder's die for the cupcake and an unbranded die for the sentiment; finished the card by adding a few Jillibean Soup star gems.  I like it when a card comes together nicely especially since I have lots of birthdays this month so I will be sharing more birthday cards soon!

Thank you for your visit, stay cool, be safe and hurry back soon.

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Fun card, I love the big elements you used!

Dena J said...

Cheerful and bold. A very fun birthday card. Thanks for sharing your project at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

pssmitty papercrafts said...

Wonderful birthday card! super cute cupcake!
Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
Patty S, Design Team

Brandi said...

What a fun and fabulous card, the cupcake is fabulous! ! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Anna said...

What a fun card. I love all of the bold colors and that super yummy cupcake. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, AHSC Design Team